HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – Chijioke Chukwuemeka Obi
The Department has three (3) Divisions with divisional Head as follows:
Public Enlightenment Division:
Head: Ejiogu Boniface
Head: Magaji, Grace (Mrs)
Head: Yahaya, Sani (Alh)
The Department undertakes the following functions:
- Promoting the cause of probity in Government by giving Annual Awards to deserving Public Servants.
- Promoting an educational system that motivates and stimulates positive moral and social values.
- Preparation and publication of public enlightenment papers, pamphlets, handouts and booklets for distribution to Public Officers.
- Organizing courses and programmes for Political Office holders and Chief Executives on how to effectively carry out Government business.
- Organizing local and national workshops and seminars on ethics and accountability in the Public Service.
- Initiation and articulation of orientation courses for Bureau staff and other related organizations ,
- Conducting research into ways and means of enhancing the quality of life of Public Officers responsible for citizenship and orderly society and
- Giving of Annual Awards to deserving Public Servants