HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – Bislava Buba
The Federal Public Service Department is divided into (2) Units (Groups), each headed by an Assistant Director who reports directly to the Director.
(Group) A – Mr. Isaac Yirom
This (Group) handles the Administration of Assets Declaration to:-
Military Personnel “Army, Air force, and the Navy”
Nigeria Custom Services, Road Safety and Nigeria Civil Defence Corps
Some Federal Ministries
Some Federal Statutory Corporation and Agencies
(Group) B – Alhaji Usman Mohammed
This Unit (Group) is in-charge of Administering Assets Declaration to:-
- Nigeria Immigration Services, Nigeria Prisons Services and Federal Fire Services
- Some Federal Ministries
- Some Federal Statutory Corporations and Agencies
- Maintaining a comprehensive nominal roll of all federal public servants, including civil servants, Military, Police, Para-Military, etc.
- Administering Assets Declaration Forms, to all federal public servants.
- Receiving Assets Declaration by federal public servants
- Issuing acknowledgement slips to federal public servants on submission of Assets Declaration Forms.
- Verifying and confirming Assets Declaration by federal public servants.
- Issuing periodic Certification of Compliance to public officers whose Assets Declaration have been verified and found to be correct.
- Retaining and keeping custody of Assets Declaration Forms submitted by federal public servants and making same available for inspection by members of the public.
- Compiling list of defaulters for prosecution and Perform any other functions as may be directed by the Bureau.