HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – Ikpeme Kenneth Ndem
The Department has the following Divisions:
State Political Office Holders
States Public Services
States Statutory Bodies and Agencies
Local Government Political Office Holders
Local Government Services
- Maintaining a comprehensive nominal roll of all State and Local Government political office holders and public servants including the civil servants, employees of State Owned companies and Agencies, etc.
- Administering Assets Declaration Forms to all States and Local Government political office holders and public servants;
- Receiving Assets Declaration by state public servants;
- Issuing acknowledgment slips to state public servants on submission of completed Assets Declaration Forms;
- Verifying and confirming Assets Declaration Forms by state public servants;
- Issuing periodic certificate of compliance to public servants whose Assets Declaration have been verified and found to be correct.
- Retaining and keeping custody of Assets Declaration submitted by state public servants and making same available for inspection by members of the public;
- Compiling list of defaulters for prosecution and,Perform any other functions as may be directed by the Bureau.