INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
Unit Head: Akhuemokhan O.B. Roseline
- Checking of payment Vouchers.
- Internal control of the various departments and units in the Bureau.
- Verifying the variations raised by the Department of Administration.
- Writing reports on Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and end of year. The unit also writes reports on important observations (Special Reports).
- Physically inspecting materials supplied to the stores.
- Querying payment vouchers whenever they don’t meet the Financial Regulations.
- Visit the State Offices of the Bureau in the Federation to inspect their books and records.
- The Internal Audit does personal auditing, that is verifying individual staff within the Bureau.
- The Internal Audit Unit takes stock of items in the stores at the end of each month and at the end of the year.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) and DOCUMENTATION UNIT
UNIT HEAD – John Ndagi Sheshi
- Digitalization of the completed Assets Declaration Forms from hard copy into soft copy via a software known as globodox.
- Host and manage the online Declaration as a Data Centre for Code of Conduct Bureau.
- Uploading and offloading of the content on the web as dictated by the information acquisition and dissemination needs of the Bureau.
- The Unit reports directly to the Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau.