INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
Unit Head:Â Â Olakanla Rahman Ayodabo
- Checking of payment Vouchers.
- t;Internal control of the various departments and units in the Bureau.
- Verifying the variations raised by the Department of Administration.
- Writing reports on Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and end of year.Â The unit also writes reports on important observations (Special Reports).
- Physically inspecting materials supplied to the stores.
- Querying payment vouchers whenever they donâ€™t meet the Financial Regulations.
- Visit the State Offices of the Bureau in the Federation to inspect their books and records.
- The Internal Audit does personal auditing, that is verifying individual staff within the Bureau.
- The Internal Audit Unit takes stock of items in the stores at the end of each month and at the end of the year.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) and DOCUMENTATION UNIT
UNIT HEAD - John Ndagi Sheshi
- Digitalization of the completed Assets Declaration Forms from hard copy into soft copy via a software known as globodox.
- Host and manage the online Declaration as a Data Centre for Code of Conduct Bureau.
- Uploading and offloading of the content on the web as dictated by the information acquisition and dissemination needs of the Bureau.
- The Unit reports directly to the Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau.
THE REFORM/ SERVICOM UNIT
Head of Unit: AIJE F. ARINZE OFOR (MRS)
The Ministerial SERVICOM Unit (MSU) comprises three (3) staff from other Departments and the Nodal Officer who is the head of the Reform/Servicom Unit as the core operatives or nucleus of the Unit.
The Departmental SERVICOM Committee (DSC) is made up of representatives from all the departments. Through these departmental representatives, the activities of each department are brought to the Nodal Officerâ€™s knowledge especially when the services are below expectation.
- Ensures that things are done right in the Bureau
- Ensures that customers are served right
- Advocates for better ways of carrying out jobs in the Bureau
- Comes up with innovations that will be to the general good of the Bureau
- Serves as a think-tank of the Bureau