HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – Mahmood Abdullahi Ibraheem
The Federal Public Service Department is divided into (2) Units (Groups), each headed by an Assistant Director who reports directly to the Director.
This (Group) handles the Administration of Assets Declaration to:-
Military Personnel “Army, Air force, and the Navy”
Nigeria Custom Services, Road Safety and Nigeria Civil Defence Corps
Some Federal Ministries
Some Federal Statutory Corporation and Agencies
This Unit (Group) is in-charge of Administering Assets Declaration to:-
- Nigeria Immigration Services, Nigeria Prisons Services and Federal Fire Services
- Some Federal Ministries
- Some Federal Statutory Corporations and Agencies
- Maintaining a comprehensive nominal roll of all federal public servants, including civil servants, Military, Police, Para-Military, etc.
- Administering Assets Declaration Forms, to all federal public servants.
- Receiving Assets Declaration by federal public servants
- Issuing acknowledgement slips to federal public servants on submission of Assets Declaration Forms.
- Verifying and confirming Assets Declaration by federal public servants.
- Issuing periodic Certification of Compliance to public officers whose Assets Declaration have been verified and found to be correct.
- Retaining and keeping custody of Assets Declaration Forms submitted by federal public servants and making same available for inspection by members of the public.
- Compiling list of defaulters for prosecution and Perform any other functions as may be directed by the Bureau.